Scientific research institute of chemical issuesis organized by order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 248 dated March 25, 2000 to integrate science, education and production.
Main research areas:
- development and implementation of innovative dosage forms (nanocapacity of drugs by biocompatible polymers);
- synthesis of new construction materials and moisture sorbents;
- study of the physicochemical properties of new “smart” polymers based on unsaturated polyester resins;
- the creation of new catalytic systems based on nanoscale transition and noble metals immobilized in a polymer matrix.
Major publications over the past 5 years:
– BurkeevM.Zh., Kovaleva A.K., Plocek J., Tazhbaev E.M., Burkeeva G.K. et.al. Synthesis and study of the properties of copolymers of polypropylene glycol maleate phthalate with styrene as the basis of composite materials // J. Appl. Chem. – 2018. – Vol.91. – No.11. – 1528–1536;
– Burkeev M.Zh., Khamitova T.O., Havlichek D., Tazhbaev E.M., Davrenbekov S.Zh. Synthesis and catalytic properties of polymer-immobilized cobalt and nickel nanoparticles // Catalysis in industry. M.: LLC «Calvis». – 2018. – V.12. – P.86–92;
– Burkeyev M.Zh., Kudaibergen G.K., Burkeyeva G.K., TazhbayevYe.M., et.al. New Polyampholyte Polymers Based on Polypropylene Glycol Fumarate with Acrylic Acid and Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate. Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry. – 2018. – V. 91, № 7. –Р.1145−1152;
– Burkeev M.Zh., Khamitova T.O., Tazhbaev E.M. et.al. Synthesis of complex compounds of nickel and silver in the form of mono- and bimetallic nanocomposites // J.Appl.Chem. – 2018. Vol.92. – No.1. – P.5–12.
- Goethe University(Frankfurt am Main, Germany).
- Charles University (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Eindhoven University of Technology (Eindhoven, Netherland)
- Wolverhampton University (Wolverhampton, UK)
- Moscow State University after M.V. Lomonosov (Moscow, Russian Federation)
- Tomsk State University (Tomsk, Russian Federation)
- Tomsk Polytechnic University (Tomsk, Russian Federation)
- Institute of High Molecular Compounds of the Russian Academy of Sciences (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- G-Global - Green Economy Coalition
- JSC «NATR»
- Ergonomics NPF LLP
- JSC «Eurasian Foods»
- International Scientific and Production Holding Phytochemistry
Contacts: 8 (7212) 79-02-38, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Linkedin: : https://kz.linkedin.com/in/meyram-burkeev-01216184